- Click here to download Gujarati Keyboards for Vista.
- It contains set up files for following Keyboards:
- Vijaya v3.0 (for typing in Vijaya Kalapi NON-Unicode fonts)
- Gujarati-Himanshu-5.0 (for typing in Unicode encoding)
- It also contains following font files
- Vijaya Font
- Ketan Font
- Key layout PDF help file for taking a print out.
download the zip file.
unzip it to a folder
in side the unzipped folder you will find three subfolders
 vijaya30-vista-ready >> will have vijaya v3.0 vista ready setup files .. open and just double click the setup file.. it will install the Vijaya keyboard for typing Gujarati using Vijaya-Kalapi-Gurjari NON-Unicode fonts
 guj-Him-5.0-vista-ready >> will have Gujarat Himanshu 5.0 Keyboard setup files. — open that folder and double click on the setup.exe file — it will install the keyboard for typing Gujarati in Unicode Encoding.. (Shruti/Arial unicode MS/Lohit Gujarati and other Unicode fonts that supports Gujarati Language.
 fonts >> will have font files Vijya.ttf and Ketan.ttf
 Vijaya_v2_IBM_Keylayout_version_2.pdf >> take a printout of this file for your ready reference. You can refer it – for which Key combination should be used to typing particular Gujarati Alphabet.